LEGACY Premium Reusable Produce Bags
A product that will help reduce the amount of waste that plastic bags create AND also financially support environmental causes that aim to clean up 90% of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch by 2040 utilizing new innovative passive technology.
– Premium polyester mesh with durable serge stitched seams makes our bags more than twice as strong as our competitors. Our aim is to be carbon neutral, so we create products that last in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
– Our mesh bags are strong but ultra thin, allowing them to be lightweight (bag weight: 0.02lb/0.32oz/9gs), transparent enough for barcodes to be scanned (most barcode readers), but with a fine enough weave that keeps out bugs such as fruit flies.
– Color coded tare weight tabs makes it easy to know the size of each bag and lets you have your grocers deduct the weight of the bag from the scale (some grocers).
– We utilize top quality BPA-Free, Non-Toxic, and Food Safe materials that you’ll be able to accept as true with.
– Our bags are easy to use, machine washable (see note of use), whilst also keeping your fridge organized.
– Lockable toggle keeps produce in the bags.
Note of use:
– To keep leafy greens fresh, wrap in wet paper towel whilst in the bag and keep in produce drawer to help prevent greens from drying out and wilting
– Can be used in the cleaning of delicates and shoes. Just needless to say to tuck the drawstring into the bag to reduce damage to the bag
– When washing bags, it is recommended that all bags be put into probably the most smaller bags, cinch the toggle shut and tuck the drawstring into the bag to prevent damage. Dry on delicate setting with low heat.
– Is used for far more than just produce. Store mixed nuts, grains or non food items such as; makeup, office supplies, kids toys, small accessories, clothing or anything you would like to keep organized in your home, purse, bags, office, etc.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
🌎 SUSTAINABLE GLOBAL IMPACT INITIATIVE— At LEGACY our goal is to create products that not only reduce waste by offering an alternative to everyday single use items, but also support environmental causes that aim to heal our planet. Each mesh produce bag has the capability of removing 1000 produce bags from our environment AND 10% of the profits from this product will be donated to supporting causes that aim to remove 90% of the plastic in our oceans and rivers by 2040.
🌎 HEAVY DUTY REINFORCED STITCHING — As part of our aim to be a carbon neutral company, we created our bags to be even stronger. We have crafted our bags with a strong polyester mesh and used serge stitching to strengthen the seams. Serge stitching is the same stitching used in clothing. The strength of our seams gives each produce bag the ability carry up to 20lbs and greatly extends the lifetime of our bags which in turn helps us reduce the carbon footprint of our products long term.
🌎 SAFE, EASY TO USE & MACHINE WASHABLE — We craft our eco-friendly bags from the highest quality BPA-Free, Non-Toxic and Food Safe materials. LEGACY bags are easy to clean, machine washable and the fine mesh is transparent enough that barcodes can be scanned. Our goal was to create a product that was safe, simple and convenient to use in your sustainable grocery shopping experience. Our bags also include tare weight tabs in lb/oz/g so grocers can deduct the weight!
🌎 ZERO WASTE GROCERY SHOPPING EXEPRIENCE — Our 18 piece set offers enough for you to be certain you all the time have a handful handy when need. They are small and lightweight so you’ll be able to keep a few in your car, purse or bag, so they’re accessible when needed. Find other great uses like toy storage, organizing small accessories, washing delicates/shoes in the laundry or keeping everything in your purse or bag organized! Set includes: 6x Small (8” x 12”), 6x Medium (12” x 14”), 6x Large (12” x 17”).
🌎 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — We will be able to’t wait to add you to our long list of green, eco-conscious customers making a meaningful environmental difference through sustainable lifestyle choices. Problem with your order? Our friendly customer service team is fully dedicated to your total satisfaction. Please reach out and we will be able to make it right. We are a small company that is owned and operated in the Pacific Northwest and we sincerely thank you for helping us create a LEGACY OF HOPE.